- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 5 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 October 2017
- Manufacturer : DIVINE TREE
- ASIN : B0768H87W8
- Item part number : FASTROOT
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : DIVINE TREE, Divinetree Limited,13,Abhishree Complex,Opp Star Bazaar,Satallite,Ahmedabad-380015,M:-09099671776
- Item Weight : 60 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 6 x 5 x 5 Centimeters
- Included Components : 1 Fast Root Bottle
- Generic Name : Rooting Hormone Powder
Storage in a dry location. Keep out of reach of children.Reclose after use. Do not freeze
Divine Tree Fast Roots Hormone
Grow New Plants From Cuttings. For Rooting Of Tropical And Hardy Ornamental Plants, Leaf Cutting, Greenwood And Softwood Cuttings. It Is Also Very Useful For Grafting, And Will Dramatically Increase The Success Of Grafted Plants.
Divine Tree Fast Root Dry Powder Rooting Hormone for Plant Grow By Cutting 50 Gr
Enjoy growing new plants right at home, With the help of Fast roots
Grow new plants from cuttings with Divine Tree Fast roots dry powder rooting hormone. Made for rooting of tropical and hardy ornamental plants, leaf cutting, greenwood and softwood cuttings. It can be used on a variety of both indoor and outdoor cuttings, including new growth, brittle stems, woody stems, grafting, young plants, corms and bulbs. It is also very useful for grafting, and will dramatically increase the success of grafted plants.
How do Rooting Hormones work?
When propagating plants using a stem cutting, it is often helpful to use a root-stimulating hormone. Rooting hormone will increase the chance of successful plant rooting in most cases. When rooting hormones are used, the root will generally develop quickly and be of higher quality than when plant-rooting hormones are not used.
How to use Divine Tree Fast Roots Hormone
- Use only cuttings from vigorous and healthy plants, and make sure the growing tip is between 2 inches and 8 inches long.
- Dip the cutting into Fast Roots powder. Immerse the cutting into the powder slightly higher than the planting depth. Shake the excess powder off by lightly tapping the cutting against the edge of the planter.
- Tamp down the soil around the cutting to remove air pockets. Keep the cutting warm and moist. Many plants will root better if they are kept out of direct sunlight.
- Take care of cuttings as appropriate for the plant variety. Control watering, temperature, humidity, light and other environmental factors. Observe and control external factors such as insects and fungus.
Where to use Fast Roots Hormone
- Grow new plants from cuttings.For rooting of tropical and hardy ornamental plants; lead cutting,greenwood and softwood cuttings,
- It is also very useful for grafting and will dramatically increase the success of grafted plants.
Determine if your species of plant can grow from a cutting.
Not all plants can grow from cuttings. Popular plants to grow from cuttings include rosemary, mint, basil, tomatoes, roses, English ivy, Chinese evergreen, and red and yellow dogwood plants. Check online or in a gardening guide to confirm that the plant you want to propagate can grow from cuttings.